1) Drop-Off Donations:NEW or GENTLY USED ONLY/ CLEAN AND IN GOOD REPAIR
formal long dresses or tea length (below the knee) only please
Gloves – elbow and opera length, (particularly white, cream and black)
Jewelry – Sparkly earrings (clip-on as well) and necklaces and plain chains in gold and silver tones for pendants
Rhinestone headbands and other formal hair jewelry/clips
Women’s NEW panties – all sizes
Dress Shirts – New white dress shirts (sizes 14 and 14.5 neck sizes are most needed)
Suit Shoes, new or in as new condition– classic black leather style
Belts – new or like-new black dress belts suitable for wearing with a dressy suit. All sizes.
Socks – new black dress socks, and funky men’s socks
Men’s underwear – new – all sizes, boxers, briefs and undershirts
Chain necklaces, earrings, sunglasses, tie clips, fedora-style hats, etc.
bow ties and suspenders
pocket squares in all colours
2) Gift Bag / Care Package Items: **ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE NEW AND UNOPENED** We prepare gift bags for students upon their arrival at the event with NEW, UNOPENED, and age-appropriate products. We are collecting the following items:
Shampoo, conditioner, any other hair styling products for men and women (gel, spray etc)
Cologne samples for both men and women
Makeup (lipsticks, gloss, nail polish, eye makeup, mascara etc.)
Hair accessories: scrunchies, elastics, barrettes, bobby pins, head bands
Shaving supplies for young men and women (disposable razors, shaving cream or gel)
Fun socks for both genders
Toothbrushes and toothpaste
Non-perishable, individually wrapped snack foods (such a treat for these youth)
“Fun” items – gift cards, new small stuffed animals, fanny packs, cosmetic bags, packs of gum/mints/tic tacs, every day jewelry, school supplies (ie. businesses sometimes have a swag cupboard with pens etc. – all welcome!)
3) Volunteer: Our organization is 100% volunteer run. We are a small groupof 3-4 members at the core of the organization, but have approximately 30 volunteers on our Boutique Day event. We are always looking for individuals who help in varying capacities. Please email us if you are interested: firstname.lastname@example.org THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST !
4) Sponsor a Student: If you would like to help out but don’t know what to give, consider sponsoring a student who’s been referred to Proud For Prom. Your contribution of $300 will ensure your sponsored student has everything s/he needs for a memorable graduation experience (i.e. gown or suit/tuxedo, shoes, accessories and a haircut or style.)
5) BE A SPONSOR: Please download our Sponsorship Package if you'd like to read more about how you or your organization can help:
Perhaps you would like to contribute items that could be included in gift bags! tems could include: makeup, fragrance samples, deodorant, water bottles, hair products and accessories, nail products, etc.